Friday, March 4, 2011

I love it when Rutger Hauer works - Oh, yeah...

Rutger Hauer confirms he will play Van Helsing in Dario Argento's 'Dracula 3D' -- EXCLUSIVE

 
Rutger-Hauer

Rutger Hauer has confirmed to EW that he is set to play Van Helsing in legendary horror director Dario Argento’s new movie, Dracula 3D. “That could be really, really exciting,” said the star of The Hitcher and Blade Runner. “I’m flying to London and when I get there I want to have a talk [with] The Master about what he thinks he gets from me, to see where he lives. I can see 3-D working really well and he’s experimenting with it.” Argento will shoot Dracula 3D in Budapest later this year.
Hauer also revealed he is unlikely to appear in Christopher Nolan’s third Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises. The actor played the CEO of Wayne Enterprises in the first of Nolan’s Batman films, 2005′s Batman Begins. “I think not,” said Hauer of a possible return to the franchise. “I would have heard about it.”
Hauer will next be seen in Hobo With a Shotgun, a berserk homage to ’80s action movies that opens May 6. You can check out the trailer for that movie below. Be warned, it features blood, violence, swearing, and a general NSFW vibe. Well, it is called Hobo With a Shotgun — not Driving Miss Hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment