Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Liz Hurley Surfaces On The Set Of ‘Wonder Woman’

Pink is the New Blog

Principal filming of the new David E. Kelly TV series Wonder Woman, which will premiere on NBC in the Fall, has begun here in SoCal. Today we get to see photos of actress Elizabeth Hurley on the LA set of the show earlier today. Check out a couple photos of Liz lookin’ fierce as Hell on the WW set today.

Apparently, Hurley will play a character named Veronica Cale but, at this point, we don’t know exactly how she will relate to Diana Prince/Wonder Woman on the show. To my knowledge, there have been no sightings of
lead actress Adrianne Palicki on set just yet but … I’m sure she will surface soon enough. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m very worried about this new version of Wonder Woman will turn out. But, I’m totally reserving judgment until I get to see the iconic heroine in action on the show. I like that Liz Hurley is on the show … I can’t wait to find out of she will be friend or foe to Wonder Woman.

[Photo credit: INFdaily]

No comments:

Post a Comment