Monday, March 21, 2011

New Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides trailer features more mermaids, more action and more Keith Richards!

Ain't It Cool News

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with an embed from Yahoo, who nabbed the debut of the newest Pirates of the Caribbean trailer.

This trailer is the first that captures a little of the fun and giant scope of the previous three films... that first trailer, frankly, felt like a high-production value made-for-TV follow-up.

I dig the mermaids here (especially the quite obvious Piranha II homage. I kid, I kid!) and for the first time really feel like Ian McShane is going to have a whole lotta fun chewing the scenery.

But I'm the weirdo that likes all the Pirates films and thought At World's End was the second best of the series, so don't pay any attention to me.
Enjoy the trailer!


-Quintquint@aintitcool.com
Follow Me On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment