Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not Pagan, but Awesome! By Popular Demand: Asian Baby Drag Princess Does Burlesque


I'm not sure how I should feel about this landing in my inbox more than any Anderson Cooper story or picture of a cholita eyebrow. But this Asian baby drag princess working it to "Burlesque" is making Chris Hansen pick up a printed chat room transcript and head towards his hiding spot off the kitchen. Chris Hansen has some questions! And so do I, but I don't know if I want the answers. I mean, who is shooting this? Is this what would it look like if David Lynch directed an episode of RuPaul's Drag Race? Where did drag baby get that dress? Did he do his own make-up? And if so, can he do Xtina's too, because bitch needs help in that department? Lastly, can somebody please send this him a care package with a wig in it. BOY NEEDS A WIG!
P.S. - See you all in jail!
Source: Eliot Glazer via Buzzfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment