Saturday, January 22, 2011

NEW PIRATES 4 PICS!!!

Last month we got our first look at a batch of promo images from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and today we get to feast our eyes on a new batch of photos. Of import this time around is a much clearer look at Blackbeard the pirate. I wonder what wacky misadventures our beloved Captain Jack Sparrow will get into with this classic character.

These photos are fun. I can’t help but be excited for this new movie. I am sure it’s gonna be cheese-o-rama but I’m certain it’ll be a fun movie to see in theaters. Capt. Jack Sparrow has to be my fave Johnny Depp character … primarily because when I think of Johnny Depp in real life, I imagine he is pretty much exactly like Jack Sparrow ;)

Thanks - Pink is the New Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment