Monday, January 24, 2011

Chris Hemsworth Has Read the Thor Script

thor
Joss Whedon has been busy working away at his movie adaptation of The Avengers, and it seems that a script for the film has finally been completed.

Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor in this year’s, uh, Thor, and will head up Avengers, has read the script. Lucky for us, he's given MTV his reactions.

“Everything about the story and the comic books is huge,” he says. “You have these huge, big superheroes and huge, big egos crammed into one small space.

“Reading the script, it was massive. Everything about it was like, ‘Oh my god.’ I said to Joss, ‘I don't know how you're going to shoot this thing [laughs], but I'm excited to be onboard and let's give it a go.’”

Hemsworth also took the time to address rumours that Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye would be cameoing in Thor, revealing: “I haven't seen the cut yet, and he wasn't on set when I was there.”

Thor opens 29 April.


**Thanks Total Film

No comments:

Post a Comment