Sunday, November 28, 2010

Depp bans phones at home - I would LOVE to do this...

Depp bans phones at home
 

Johnny Depp. (Ivan Nikolov/WENN.COM photo)
Johnny Depp has banned phones from his house in France to ensure his private time with his family is uninterrupted.
The Hollywood actor shares a luxury home in the country with his partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children, and he makes sure they can relax during their stays there by cutting contact with the outside world.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "When I'm at our house in France I totally cut myself off from the rest of the world. I never have to listen to phones ringing and that's because - and Vanessa would confirm this - phones are banned from the house.
"We have a beautiful life and I feel that spending time in France has just calmed me down and made me stop worrying about things which aren't really important."

No comments:

Post a Comment