Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christian Review of the Week - 'Tangled'

Another Week, Another AWESOME Review on ChristianAnswers.net - 'Tangled'

"Negative - I saw “Tangled” last night with my husband, and I left the theater feeling as though my soul was vexed. I regretted that I had spent money on this film, because of its blasphemous aspects. Do you know who has the power to heal the sick and raise the dead? Well, according to Disney's new movie “Tangled,” Rapunzel does. I wrongly assumed that this would be a cute movie about a girl exploring the world for the first time and falling in love with a handsome young man who initially rubbed her the wrong way. But, no, it was the usual Disney movie filled with magic, dark elements, and (like I said previously) blasphemy. I don't know how the …reviewer could have given this movie a moral rating of better than average. How can a movie be “better than average” if it introduces precious young children to magic and takes the Lord's attributes and power and gives it to plants and humans? There is nothing better than average about blasphemy, confusion, or “Tangled.”
My Ratings: Moral rating: Extremely Offensive / Moviemaking quality: 4½"
                                                              —Rena, age 45 (USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment