Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week Three of the Scavenger Hunt!!!

You guys have done and awesome job! I have gotten over 120 entries so far for the first two weeks!


Week three will be a little harder...


This week, for an entry, I want you to send me a picture of your best faire, festival, ceremonial or Halloween outfit that I can post.  It can be anything from corsets to capes to Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas.  Have fun with it!

For Example - Here are some friends of mine getting ready to go see Scythian...



Reminder - There will be a choice of prizes - 1) A Deluxe Boo Basket from Psycho Soap and Design containing Halloween treats, decor and more with a value of over $50.00 or 2) A 50.00 Gift Card to Amazon.com

Every "object" sent in will be one entry.  You can ultimately be entered 2 more times.  You can either message me through Facebook or email me at
http://www.apaganslifeforme.com/ or http://www.flamingaccordions.com/.  There is no purchase necessary.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment