Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kitchen Witch Recipe - The Perky Goth (Cocktail)

Who wants to cook or brew without a cocktail first?

This is one of my favourites and it is super easy to make.  I even saw a coupon in the Sunday paper (NOT making it up) for alcohol.  I love me a coupon - LOL!

Ingredients

2 oz. London Dry Gin - (more London Dry Gin drinks)
1 dash(es) Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel-Aged Aromatic Bitters - (more Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel-Aged Aromatic Bitters drinks)
1/2 oz. Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur - (more Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur drinks)
1/4 tsp. Absinthe - (more Absinthe drinks)
1/4 oz. Torani Blood Orange Syrup - (more Torani Blood Orange Syrup drinks)

Instructions
Combine everything in a shaker and add ice. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon.

I got this recipe off of the Dr. Bamboo blog found here on Blogger.  Check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment