Wednesday, January 25, 2012

VANESSA PARADIS ADDRESSES JOHNNY DEPP BREAKUP RUMORS AT HER PREMIERE

Vanessa Paradis hit the red carpet solo last night for a screening of her movie Café de Flore. She first started premiering the film last year at various film festivals, and it is finally due to arrive in French theaters tomorrow. Vanessa posed for photos with Marin Gerrier and Jean-Marc Vallée, and later reported to the afterparty at Chez Castel nightclub. She did limited interviews, but in one conversation, spoke about her rumored split from Johnny Depp.Vanessa Paradis told France's Radio 1, "You know, when I eat three peas, I'm pregnant. When I visit a city, I'm buying a house. In the Winter I separate, in the Summer I marry. It's been 15 years since I've been getting married every year. In addition, I have to answer all these rumors!"

Vanessa and Johnny are said to have split after nearly 14 years together. However, the pair seem to be staying close for the benefit of their children, 12-year-old Lily-Rose and 9-year-old Jack. The family has traditionally split their time between LA and France. Vanessa and the children rang in 2012 from the West Coast, but she's been in France for the last week to promote her new big screen project and also enjoy some of the fun of Couture Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment