Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Angelina Jolie Covers Marie Claire's January Issue

Perez Hilton



Angelina Jolie graces the cover of Marie Claire's January issue looking gorgeous as usual.
In her interview with the mag, Angie plugs her new film she directed and wrote, family life and possibly having more kids.
Here are some HIGHlights:
On working with other actresses on the set of In the Land of Blood & Honey:
"It was nice for to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed. Well, I have a few girlfriends. I just...I stay home a lot. I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them and I'm very homebound."
"[He] has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I'm very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn't have that without him."
On daughter Vivienne being a girly-girl:
"She is so elegant and delicate. Vivi will pick flowers from the garden and put them in her hair. She likes to get her nails done and collects stuffed animals. It's funny for me to have to buy all things pink and watch princess movies!"
On their kids wanting them to get married:
"They have mentioned it, yes. If you take it in an emotional way, you think, Ohhh, the children! They don't feel secure enough! But then you think, Now, wait a minute: They think a wedding is a party with a four-layer tiered cake!
On having more kids:
"Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know. I could end up pregnant."

In that case, let the bump watch begin!
We kid, we kid. But seriously it's bound to happen.
[Image courtesy of Marie Claire.]

No comments:

Post a Comment