Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Robert Pattinson Planning Album: Report

Huffington Post



Forget Bella; Robert Pattinson's first love is music. And now that he has finished filming "The Twilight Saga" and hung up his fangs, the English heartthrob is turning his attention to his guitar.
An acoustic balladeer, Pattinson has played a number of live shows since rising to fame in the Stephanie Meyer book adaptations. He even played a song on the "Twilight" soundtrack, and has a number of friends in different bands. Now, according to Us Weekly, Pattinson will be recording his own album.
It will be, according to one of the magazine's sources, "guitar-based and drums, very organic-sounding, nothing pop... Like stripped-down Ray LaMontagne meets Van Morrison."
In an interview last year with Collider, Pattinson said, "I can't really seem to run the two things [acting and music] at the same time. I don't understand people who can do a music career and acting at the same time. Seems like such a different part of your brain. I've been trying to write some stuff, a lot of my friends have been approached about making their first albums now, and it's pissing me off a little bit. I think at the end of the year, I think I have a few months off and I might try to do it then, I also might try to write something."
For more on the album, click over to Us Weekly.


No comments:

Post a Comment