Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Games of Thrones Recap, or as I call it "IS THAT IT???"

By Wendy, the NOT so good Witch

**Spoilers - DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST EPISODE***

The final episode of 'Game of Thrones' ended on Sunday and I have finally finished processing my annoyance about it.

After yelling 'is that it' repeatedly at the dark screen and trailer for 'True Blood,' I still do not understand how you end a season of television like that.  There was no closure. no tying up anything, no, you left us with several dead stars and three dragons...just enough tantalizing bits to keep us watching, but not enough to leave a pleasing taste either.


I love that the show turns on edge, that is the reason I love 'Doctor Who' and 'Lost.'  The mythos created is lush, imaginative and uncomfortable.  I just wanted some sort of ending...'True Blood' manages a cliff-hanger and an ending...

What are you thoughts???


No comments:

Post a Comment