Monday, October 3, 2011

Charlize Theron opens up about working with Kristen Stewart in ‘Snow White’



IKYDK
Charlize Theron took a break from filming her role as evil queen in ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’, and enjoyed a little video gaming!


“I’m a bit of a gamer,” she told the LA Times at Friday night’s launch party for the new game RAGE. “Not too crazy, but I’ve been known to game.”


Charlize was the host for the launch, which took over Chinatown’s Gin Ling Lane.


At the event, Charlize spoke with the LA Times about starring alongside Kristen Stewart in the new dark retelling of the classic children’s story.


“I haven’t gotten to work with [Kristen] yet … it’s mostly been me and my kingdom, alone, while everyone is out looking for her,” she said. Production will resume in two weeks in London, where the pair will finally go head-to-head.


“We’ve had one day together, she did some off-camera for me and we got to hang out a little bit. She’s super cool and she’s going to be amazing in this,” Theron said.


In addition to playing the villain in ‘Snow White’, Charlize will also portray an alcoholic writer of teen books in an upcoming Jason Reitman film, ‘Young Adult’.


Penned by Diablo Cody and set for a holiday release, there’s talk that Charlize could be an awards contender come January.


“More than anything, I wanted to work with Jason Reitman and I thought the material was really interesting. I try not to think about that stuff too much and just respond organically,” she said.


I love Charlize, it’s been way too long since I’ve seen her in anything good. Her last major movie was 2008′s ‘Hancock’ opposite Will Smith.


Source, Photos: Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment