Friday, November 10, 2017

The life of the frustrated mouthbreather!

How's that for a snapped title?


Image result for Eleven Mouth Breather
Thank you MisfitXThreads - https://www.etsy.com/listing/458641786/stranger-things-tv-show-mouth-breather


I am sitting at the day job, reflecting on my lousy day, wondering about my life choices and trying not to be grumpy. I admit it. Some of it is very first world problems based...some of it concerns my own mental issues with money and the struggles I have been through earlier in my life with security.


Life is good, don't get me wrong. I have a house. I have a kick-ass family. I have love. However, my soul yearns for happiness. I strive everyday with that goal in mind. I want to tell stories. I want to share the things I love. I WANT TO RULE THE WORLD!!!


Maybe, ignore that last part. The voices in my head are loud today;-)


This is why I am focusing my energies on two projects: Flaming Accordions, Maeghan Kimball and my always mutating love child, and Bitch Goddesses, a new lifestyle site focusing on ALL of the things I love, from my Witchly, CRAZY point of view.


I would love your feedback. I would love your perspective. I would love your ad revenue!


Thank you to all of my Witchlings and see you on the flip side,
Wendy, the NOT so good Witch










Witch Which Witches Witchcraft Marvel DC Wonder Woman Catwoman Horror Hollywood Sci-Fi



No comments:

Post a Comment