I was watching the news about the pathetic, cowardly attack in Paris by extremists. The subjects are French citizens. I watched as members of Congress and the usual ridiculous pundits speculated on if this attack could happen here. Wake up IDIOTS, those 'attacks' happen every few months in the good old US of A...
These are the worst of the decade.
1) 12 killed - September 16, 2013 - Shots are fired inside the Washington Navy Yard killing 12. The shooter, identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, is also killed.
2) 12 killed - July 20, 2012 - Twelve people are killed and 58 are wounded in a shooting at an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater screening of the new Batman film. James E. Holmes, 24, is taken into custody outside of the movie theater. The gunman is dressed head-to-toe in protective tactical gear, set off two devices of some kind before spraying the theater with bullets from an AR-15 rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and at least one of two .40-caliber handguns police recovered at the scene.
3) 13 killed - November 5, 2009 - Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 people and injures 32 at Fort Hood, Texas, during a shooting rampage. He is convicted and sentenced to death.
4) 13 killed - April 3, 2009 - In Binghamton, New York, Jiverly Wong kills 13 people and injures four during a shooting at an immigrant community center. He then kills himself.
5) 27 killed - December 14, 2012 - Sandy Hook Elementary School - Newtown, Connecticut. Adam Lanza, 20, guns down 20 children, ages 6 and 7, and six adults, school staff and faculty, before turning the gun on himself. Investigating police later find Nancy Lanza, Adam's mother, dead from a gunshot wound. The final count is 28 dead, including the shooter.
6) 32 killed - April 16, 2007 - Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. A gunman, 23-year-old student Seung-Hui Cho, goes on a shooting spree killing 32 people in two locations and wounds an undetermined number of others on campus. The shooter, Seung-Hui Cho then committed suicide.
WAKE UP and stop deluding yourself. Not every attack is like 9/11. Not every attack is by media pictured, stereotypical 'terrorists.' America is so spoiled that we think we are exempt from the horrors of the world, many of them created by the people, for the people.
Open your eyes and see what paranoia and hate get you. We will never be a world, nation, or people unified until we get over ourselves and embrace others and not our precious ideologies. We are not always right. We can not blame others. We need to listen to the world that is screaming for help!