Tuesday, January 6, 2015

By Callie Chiles or JamBandit

My wishes for the World...or how I realized Peace on Earth was Bullshit.

--Originally posted 17 September, 2014--
My wishes for the World...or how I realized Peace on Earth was Bullshit.

 Throwing wishes into the air for humanity to catch -
1) I don't want to 'observe' people. I want to connect with people.
2) Be present. Look me in the eye and tell me you love me or that I am full of shit.
3) Let go and say fuck it!
4 and last, show your passion! Love, create, laugh, fight, fuck...I don't care what you do, just care so much it makes your heart bleed!

So end-ith the lesson...
Wendy, the NOT so good Witch

1 comment:

  1. After I studied a few of the posts on your site now, and I truly enjoy your style . I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as well and let me know what you think.


    Step Up Height Increaser | Dhanlaxmi Yantra | Shakti Prash | Hair Growth Liquid | Slim 24 Pro

    ReplyDelete