Friday, June 8, 2012

Prometheus Review - B-, but just barely because of the performances...

 Hello all of my Witchlings!


I know, I know, I went on vacation and left everyone hanging, but a Witch needs a little me time once in a while:-)


Tonight, I bring you a quick review of 'Prometheus,' the new film starring Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron and the incomparable Idris Elba.


Pros: Pretty!  Amazing styling from the original Giger designs.  Great performances from the whole cast.


Cons: DUMB and convoluted.  Please, do yourself the favour of checking your brain at the door.


Pagan content: The eternal question of our origin is discussed, ad nauseum.


Decision: Many questions with little pay off, but wasn't Michael Fassbender pretty....


**NOTE - Do not waste your money on the 3D.  It does little to inhance the experience.





Goodnight all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice review Wendy. I was entertained, to say the least, but I think I was expecting something so much better after all of the promotion for this flick. Maybe it was too much like Alien.

    ReplyDelete