Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I can't decide if I'm for this or not?

Johnny Depp To Cameo In 21 Jump Street? He Says…

Perez Hilton Filed under: Film Flickers > Johnny Depp > Jonah Hill
johnny-depp-would-cameo-in-212-jump-street-movie.jpg
He would, if someone would finally give him a formal invitation to do so.
We're talking to you, Jonah Hilll!
During a recent interview, Jonah, who is headlining the big screen reboot of 21 Jump Street with Channing Tatum, was asked if Johnny Depp would be making an appearance in the flick. Jonah insisted that a cameo was written for him and that he hoped Johnny would be into it.
Guess what, Jonah? He is!
While at The Tourist junket yesterday, sources asked the all important question of Johnny, who replied he would be totally game for it…when someone actually asks him to do it! He told sources:
“I’ve said I’m into it, but no one’s actually approached me…I’m in. I’m in. I think it’d be pretty easy.”
Hell yeah! Sounds like you need to get your shiz together Jonah! Get your people to talk to his people STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment