Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hugh Hefner, DON'T DO IT!!!!

hugh-hefner-engaged-to-crystal-harris.jpg
And we thought wedded bliss wasn't in the cards for America's favorite bachelor!

Hugh Hefner gave his 24-year-old girlfriend, Crystal Harris, a Christmas Eve she'll never forget!

The 84-year-old Playboy founder proposed to Harris after two years of dating. Hef said that she was truly surprised, adding:
"After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve. When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory."
And just to make sure everybody knows that he did in fact get engaged, Hef later said, "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."
A very merry Christmas, indeed!

Nothing like a 60-year age difference to keep the romance alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment