Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christian Review of the Day!

One of my favourite sites on the interweb is "Christian Answers."  They have everything from guidence, advice and FILM REVIEWS!!!  I will post you some highlights from time to time...ENJOY!!!



The Twilight Saga: Elipse
"Negative - I agree 100% with Michelle! I, too, was mesmerized by not only the movie, but the books, as well. There is definitely a spirit (not of God) that draws you in and makes it hard for you to focus or think about anything else. I, too, had to ask the Lord for deliverance, and He has graciously delivered me! We need to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus! (Hebrews 12:1-2) STAY AWAY from this garbage. It will only become an idol which is difficult to get free of because of the very strong pull. It became a wall between me and the Lord because I was always choosing “all things Twilight” over Him. It's very easy to do. If you truly want a relationship with the Lord, above all else, you will put all of this away from you. I do not speak in judgment but love, knowing what I went through. I don't want to see anyone struggling with this as I did.
My Ratings: Moral rating: Very Offensive / Moviemaking quality: 2½"
—Marnie, age 39 (USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment